Attorneys for Making Modifications to Child Custody and Support in Pendleton, OR

Get a fierce focused advocate on your side.

Life happens. Russell Law Group can help.

Who can you turn to when things change? At Russell Law Group, we can help you with:

  • KChild custody modifications
  • KChild support modifications
  • KSpousal support modifications
  • KVisitation agreement modifications

As your life situation changes, Russell Law Group will be there with you every step of the way. We can help you work through any issues that arise and ensure that you and your family are well-prepared for what the future has in store.

We are known as trusted, compassionate, and determined attorneys who assist with child custody changes and other spousal/child agreements in Pendleton, OR. Our approach emphasizes creating the best possible outcome for you and your family:

  • KWe study every detail of your situation
  • KWe prefer negotiation and mediation but are always ready to fight for you in court
  • KWe ensure your rights and the rights of your children are protected

What matters in your child custody, support, or visitation case?

In Oregon, the courts rightly emphasize making the decision that’s in the best interest of the child or children involved. Our child custody attorney will help judges understand:

  • ZThe connection and the familial bond between you and your children
  • ZHistory of your relationship with the other parent and the other parent’s relationship with the children involved
  • ZEach parent’s stability and financial situation
  • ZOther important factors that should be considered before ruling

We bring all evidence to light and advocate fiercely for our clients.

Kendra Russell of Russell Law group

Meet Kendra D. Russell

Unlike some other attorneys in Pendleton who do modifications to child custody, support, and spousal agreements, Kendra focuses entirely on the practice of family law. She is a fierce and focused advocate, as well as a compassionate listener who fights for what is right.

Kendra understands the stress, emotion, and difficulties associated with challenging child custody and support cases and spousal agreements. She takes pride in a level of commitment that far exceeds her clients’ expectations.

Family law cases are never simple, but with Kendra D. Russell on your side, you’ll be in great hands.

Kendra will use her experience and expertise to:

  • Treat your family with respect and compassion
  • Passionately and aggressively fight for you
  • Cut through the complexity of your case and clearly communicate your options
  • Offer pragmatic solutions that fit the needs of your family

Why Russell Law Group?

We get results.

Our attorneys are fierce and focused advocates who care about one thing: our clients and their families. You will always be our top priority.

We don't back down.

While negotiation, compromise, and mediation are our first choices, we’re ready to fight for you in court.

We care about you.

We’re available to answer any questions, explain our strategy, and will make sure you’re confident about your future.

5-Star Family Law Services

“Russell Law Group is highly responsive, very reasonably priced, exceptionally astute, and thorough. While going through an extremely challenging divorce, they were able to advise and represent me with top-notch, professional service, routinely exceeding my expectations!”

– L.L.

Frequently Asked Questions

What are reasons to modify child custody, support, or visitation?

In order to modify custody, there must be a substantial change in circumstances from when the original judgment was entered. Visitation can be modified if it is in the child’s or children’s best interest. Child or spousal support can be modified or terminated if there is a change in either parties’ financial situation.

My employment situation and income changed. Can I modify my spousal and/or child support payments?

Yes, you may have a basis to modify spousal or child support if your employment or income has changed.

My ex-spouse has fallen behind on their spousal support and child support payments. What options are there so my family gets the money we need?

Contempt of Court is one option to enforce a spousal or child support obligation. If the Oregon Division of Child Support is collecting the support payments, they may also have other enforcement options.

My work schedule has changed and I need to adjust my visitation schedule. Can you help?

Yes! A change to work schedule may necessitate a change to your child visitation schedule. Let’s talk.

Will child support change if I get full custody?

Potentially. Child support is based upon a number of factors, including how many overnights a parent spends with the child each year. Therefore, if the visitation schedule changes then child support could change.

Get a fierce focused advocate on your side.


Contact Russell Law Group online or call (541) 777-8032


Schedule a confidential consultation with an experienced attorney


Share the details of your case and get answers to your questions


228 S Main Street
Pendleton, Oregon

Get Directions


Mon: 9:00 am – 04:30 pm
Tue: 9:00 am – 04:30 pm
Wed: 9:00 am – 04:30 pm
Thu: 9:00 am – 04:30 pm
Fri: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Sat & Sun: Closed

Avvo legal logo
Oregon State Bar logo
Avvo legal logo
Google 5 star review logo